Does your profile photo look dated? Are you searching for a job or new career online and want to put your best face forward? Having a current profile photo helps you to add a layer of professionalism to your résumé that words alone cannot. And for companies with a staff in place, profile pictures of your employees can bring transparency and warmth to an otherwise difficult situation of engaging with your clients in an online forum.
We can help.
Linkedin research shows that a page with a profile picture is seven times as likely to be viewed as a page without one. Update your headshot on June 21st for only $50. Anthologie is co-hosting this event in the aim of getting you noticed online.
Here's the gist of it:
• Four, 90-minute time slots available (choose one that works best for you): 9 to 10:30 a.m., 11 to 12:30 p.m., 1 to 2:30 p.m. and 3 to 4:30 p.m.
• During your reserved time there will be a presentation on how to get better results for your business or career with Linkedin
• You will receive a brief portrait session on location
• These are not boring, stand-in-front-of-a-backdrop profile photos. We will create engaging images that show off your personality.
• Included in your registration fee is the rights to use two unique photo files (plus, black-and-white and color versions of these files)
• Final photo files will be electronically transferred to you so you can start using them with your online profiles
• Bring business cards, as there will be time to meet other business professionals from the area just like you
• You must pre-register for this event online
How to Register: minnmedia-eorg.eventbrite.com
Cost: $50 covers everything
Where: JoJo's Rise & Wine, 12501 Nicollet Ave # 100 Burnsville, MN
Questions: e-mail event coordinator Kari Switala, email@example.com
Did I mention that this is a huge savings from Anthologie's typical on-location professional portrait sessions? You actually save more than 60 percent of what is normally our most basic package. So what are you waiting for? Register today!