The weather outside may be frightful ... but it makes for photographs so delightful. It may be balmy today, but we know all that can change with a blink of an eye. However, we Minnesotans are hearty and we're not going to let a few snow flakes scare us, are we? Are we?!! I didn't think so.
It's time to get outside and have some fun. Whether it's sunny, foggy, muddy or snowy - great images can be made no matter the conditions. After all, the best photographs are all about emotion, not scenery. But if you're still a little wary of being photographed in a farm field or blizzard conditions, don't fret. I have an incentive ...
Schedule your "Let it Snow" holiday portrait session today and save 50 percent. All you need to do is contact me by 5 p.m. Dec. 4 using the contact form on this website to receive this discount. And if you contact me by 5 p.m. Friday, Nov. 27 (Black Friday) you'll also receive a complimentary CD (printable to 4x6 inches) of your images with reproduction rights. Meaning, you'll be able to print additional photos on your own terms - where you want, when you want.
**Photo sessions must be completed by Dec. 12 to guarantee Christmas delivery.
Am I nuts? Maybe. But I really want you to see how exciting a cold-weather photo experience can be.
Included in the "Let it Snow" Collection:
• 25 beautifully designed holiday greeting cards featuring your favorite images
• Creative fee, plus the time and talent of your photographer (30 to 60 minutes)
• Editing and enhancement of your best images
• Outdoor photography at a location of your choosing
• A password-protected website featuring a gallery of your best images, complete with convenient online ordering (posted for 30 days)
Regular price $300, Now only $150
Click HERE to see a sample and for more details.