Anthologie is offering business profile photo mini sessions at an amazing value. Join us 9 a.m. to noon Thursday, July 10, at Grande Market Place, 12700 Nicollet Avenue, Burnsville, MN, and spruce up your dated online profile picture with a fresh, professional photo. Reservations are required so please contact us at 952-232-5830 or email dan (at) theanthologie.com to reserve your place. Included with your session:
- The time and talent of your professional photographer in a relaxed, natural light setting
- Use to 2 unique final images in perpetuity
- Final edits/enhancements of your 2 best pictures
- Electronic delivery of files in high-resolution and web-resolution
- Black-and-white and color versions of your pictures
- Price: $50
Top 5 reasons to update your profile photo
1. Let potential clients get an idea of who you are before your next meeting
2. Showing your face adds integrity to your professional image
3. You're a recent college grad and need a new photo suitable to share with potential employers
4. You're in a career transition or seeking to land your dream job
5. You have a new haircut/color and want a photo that wasn't made during the Bush Administration
What to wear?
We aim to capture your personality with your portrait so it’s important for you to dress in a manner that speaks to who you are and your intended career path. Remember, with business photography, you want to dress for the job you want, not the job you already have. Think about the image you want to project to others and dress accordingly.
• Jackets and coats that are crisp and fitted photograph the best
• Dressing in layers is always a great option for multiple looks
• Solid colors rather than busy patterns add an air of sophistication
• Dark and neutral colors are great for outerwear
• Avoid vibrant colors with shirts unless that’s a part of who you are
• Guys, bring a tie. Ladies, add a scarf. You can always take it off if it’s too formal.
• What’s slimming? Simple, solids, darks, vertical lines and single-breasted suits
It may sound silly, but it’s not a bad idea to practice your smile in a mirror before your session. You may find that your “posed smile” makes you look less approachable. Don’t worry, Anthologie photographer Dan Iverson is a pro at making you relaxed and at ease being yourself in front of the camera.
Please share this event with others. Thanks for visiting!